Friday, July 23, 2004

MA Here We Come

Well, it was my Mom's B-Day yesterday and it's been about a month since we saw them, so we're heading up to MA this weekend to see them.  Ris' parents will be in Newport, RI (a short drive from my folks' house), so it looks like the whole gang will get together (as Courtney will be with Mike and Fredda and Alyssa & Z are coming down from VT as well).  Sat AM is golf for the boys and then everyone's off to Newport for dinner.  Hopefully the weather holds out for us.  It's not looking good so far:
  • Today: Sunshine along with a few clouds. High 84F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph.
  • Tonight: Partly cloudy this evening, then becoming cloudy after midnight. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.
  • Tomorrow: Overcast with showers at times. High around 75F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
  • Tomorrow night: Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Low around 60F. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50%.

Weather.com has been know to be wrong in the past though...we will see.  Like I said though, I am looking forward to golfing.  Maybe I'll do some fishing with my Dad if the weather is less than stellar.  That's always good for a laugh as I'm better at catching trees and other assorted crap than I am in catching fish :)

No comments: