Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Hmmmm...

Wow, I haven't been around much lately, I suppose. I've been pretty busy though. Work's been hammering away at me. I've gotten involved in a new tool design project that's got me really excited. They kind of screwed me over and offered me a quasi-management position and then took it off the table, but we'll see what happens. I don't think it's my boss' fault, so whatever.

I've broken even on my season pass (woohoo!) and have been riding 10 times this season. It's been about 4 or 5 years probably since I've broken double digit days riding - and back then it was like 30-40 days a season! Hey, you take the good with the bad I guess. I should have close to 20 by the time the season's over. I'll be pumped for that.

My cousin is still living with us. She should be leaving soon. Not that I mind her, but it'll be nice to get the house back to ourselves. It's just weird having another person living there.

And, hey, the Pats won another Super Bowl. I think it's time to break out good old Pat Patriot! GO PATS!
PAT PATRIOT!  GO PATS!

No comments: